My Blog List

Wednesday 31 May 2017

My Lobster!

Into the complexity of your thoughts,
let me disappear, inhaling the fragrance
of your soul.
Inside that beautiful mind of yours,
let me build a world, where you and I
herd a flock of sheep, and
sleep under the stars.

Show me that space in your heart where
you’ve kept alive, the truest of love for me,
untouched by the perils of time.
Show me that space in your heart where
only I have entered, and stayed so long.

Help me undress your linen of enigma
and fondle the chest where
ages of pain, you’ve lovingly hidden.
Help me undress your linen of enigma
and indulge with what’s righteously mine.

In your eyes I see a sense of wonderment,
a childlike freshness of soul.
How many years have passed?
How long have we come together?
And you remain, you still remain,
the key to my all dubiety.

My Lobster!

No comments:

Post a Comment